01202 765808

  40 Alumhurst Rd, Bournemouth, BH4 8ER

contact@onlyorthodontics.com

january 2020 friends & family results

How likely are you to recommend our Orthodontic practice to friends and family if they needed similar care or treatment?

Out of 23 Responses, we found 87% to say they were Extremely Likely to refer Friends and Family, with the remaining 13% saying they were Likely to do so.

Here are some of the reasons they gave for their decisions:

Extremely Likely:

  • Because the treatment was very good and everyone was friendly and helpful
  • It was a very good and not very painful. Most people say their braces hurt but mine didn’t. There was also a waiting list and I got put on it at 9 & so I got them at 11
  • The staff are always so friendly and the service exceeds high expectations
  • Everyone was nice
  • Helped me a lot and fixed my teeth
  • We have been extremely pleased with the treatment received, it has made a huge difference. Thank you
  • It helped to get my teeth look better to gain confidence
  • Because they were really friendly, kind staff; who did a great job at making my teeth straight
  • Fantastic staff, high quality dentistry. Great results
  • All very friendly
  • You’ve been so friendly and helpful over the past few years and I’m so happy with the result of my teeth, thank you!
  • I am happy with the treatment and I recommend it to others
  • Good service, lovely dentist, always friendly
  • Friendly staff
  • Very impressed with service – friendly – understands kids – quick response for emergencies. Deborah = fab
  • Excellent service. Lovely, kind & professional staff
  • Really friendly staff, who were extremely helpful. The end result looks really good and I’m really happy with the process
  • Tara has always delivered an excellent & professional service & I always leave with a smile!
  • Did very well of sorting out my teeth!
  • Excellent service everytime!

 Likely:

  • It was very good treatment and customer service etc. but it’s not a common family topic of discussion
  • The staff is good
  • Good service & outcome, very friendly staff

We are delighted with the results and thank all those who submitted throughout January.

Invisalign

Invisalign®

View more
Incognito

Incognito

View more
Clear ceramics

Clear Ceramics

View more
Your First Visit

Your first visit

View more