january 2020 friends & family results
How likely are you to recommend our Orthodontic practice to friends and family if they needed similar care or treatment?
Out of 23 Responses, we found 87% to say they were Extremely Likely to refer Friends and Family, with the remaining 13% saying they were Likely to do so.
Here are some of the reasons they gave for their decisions:
- Because the treatment was very good and everyone was friendly and helpful
- It was a very good and not very painful. Most people say their braces hurt but mine didn’t. There was also a waiting list and I got put on it at 9 & so I got them at 11
- The staff are always so friendly and the service exceeds high expectations
- Everyone was nice
- Helped me a lot and fixed my teeth
- We have been extremely pleased with the treatment received, it has made a huge difference. Thank you
- It helped to get my teeth look better to gain confidence
- Because they were really friendly, kind staff; who did a great job at making my teeth straight
- Fantastic staff, high quality dentistry. Great results
- All very friendly
- You’ve been so friendly and helpful over the past few years and I’m so happy with the result of my teeth, thank you!
- I am happy with the treatment and I recommend it to others
- Good service, lovely dentist, always friendly
- Friendly staff
- Very impressed with service – friendly – understands kids – quick response for emergencies. Deborah = fab
- Excellent service. Lovely, kind & professional staff
- Really friendly staff, who were extremely helpful. The end result looks really good and I’m really happy with the process
- Tara has always delivered an excellent & professional service & I always leave with a smile!
- Did very well of sorting out my teeth!
- Excellent service everytime!
- It was very good treatment and customer service etc. but it’s not a common family topic of discussion
- The staff is good
- Good service & outcome, very friendly staff
We are delighted with the results and thank all those who submitted throughout January.