Book in for your consultation today for £75 (£60 for under 18’s). The fee will be refunded if you go ahead with treatment
Invisalign is offered as a low visibility appliance to straighten your teeth. Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners to gradually straighten the teeth, without metal or wires. Invisalign uses 3D computer imaging technology to depict the complete treatment plan from the initial position to the final desired position from which a series of custom-made, clear “aligners” are produced.
Each “aligner” moves the teeth incrementally and is worn for about 7-10 days each (for about 20-22 hours each day) then replaced by the next aligner in the series until the final position is achieved. Small tooth coloured attachments will need to be placed on your teeth to help the aligners grip and move the teeth.
We use Trios intra-oral scanner to scan your teeth, the scans are sent to Invisalign to produce a 3D visualisation with Clicheck software, this would show you a representation of what your end result would look like before you commit to treatment.
If you are considering straightening your teeth without having to wear fixed appliances, then Invisalign could be the solution for you. A consultation with one of our specialist orthodontists would help us ascertain if Invisalign is a suitable option for you and give an idea of what can be achieved. We can also give you an idea of the cost of the treatment which will depend on the complexity and length of time required to achieve your desired result.
- The cost of Invisalign can start from £1500 for the simplest treatments that require seven aligners only.
- The cost of Invisalign Lite (14 aligners) can start from £3220.
- The cost of Invisalign Teen and Comprehensive can start from £4500.
- The cost can be spread over the treatment time with an interest free payment plan.
In summary, some of the advantages of Invisalign:
- Low visibility option with good levels of comfort compared to other systems.
- Invisalign can be used for adult or teen patients.
- Aligners can be removed to enjoy food, make it easier for you to brush and floss your teeth, play contact sports or for special occasions such as weddings.
- The Clincheck software will show you, from the outset, what your teeth would look like at the end, how many aligners are needed and the time estimated to finish the treatment.
- Invisalign is the first and most advanced aligner system in the world.
Further information can be obtained from www.invisalign.co.uk.