01202 765808

  40 Alumhurst Rd, Bournemouth, BH4 8ER

contact@onlyorthodontics.com

December 2019 Friends & Family Results

How likely are you to recommend our Orthodontic practice to friends and family if they needed similar care or treatment?

Out of 46 Responses, we found 91% to say they were Extremely Likely to refer Friends and Family, with the remaining 9% saying they were Likely to do so.

Here are some of the reasons they gave for their decisions:

Extremely Likely:

  • Always quick appointments and very friendly
  • Everyone is very kind and have made my teeth look amazing
  • Very good and had no problems
  • My teeth are straight now & all staff are nice
  • Gonzalo Gerbasi was excellent. Very informative about the process and careful to ensure everything was on track. A very good experience
  • Everybody I have seen was very friendly and helpful
  • Great service and very responsive if there is ever any problems
  • Treatment has been very good and I am very pleased with the results
  • Excellent treatment
  • Friendly and they made my teeth straighter
  • My teeth were really wonky and now I am very happy with straight teeth
  • You have very kind and helpful staff, you are good with making teeth look shiny and are nearly almost on time
  • A lot of support and advice
  • Treatment was quick and orthodontist was friendly. Really happy with outcome
  • Very friendly staff, easy process
  • It has been a very good experience, very thankful
  • Friendly, helpful
  • Everyone that works here is extremely nice and I am very pleased with my results and grateful with the service I received
  • Professional & friendly
  • Lovely staff, great service & advice throughout my daughter’s treatment
  • Super nice. Really good
  • Because amazing service and my teeth look amazing. She has done an amazing job and has made me feel comfortable at all times. She deserves a bonus for the work she does
  • My teeth look good (much better than my handwriting!)
  • Because the orthodontist is great at what they do and are amazing and helpful
  • Nice staff, great service
  • The staff are all lovely. The treatment didn’t last long for me in particular
  • Everything has been very professional; all staff are very friendly, especially Debs
  • Good experience, felt extremely welcomed and so happy with my teeth
  • Very happy with treatment throughput whole [process. Staff helpful, friendly and informative
  • Made teeth straight
  • Great service, really caring bunch! Thank you for the great teeth!
  • I haven’t had any problems and the treatment is good and experienced
  • The dentists was kind and showed a great outcome after braces
  • Very kind and friendly to me
  • Good service & care. Friendly staff
  • Very friendly, efficient service. Very happy with the final result of my teeth
  • Well looked after. Excellent end result
  • All of the staff are very nice and I am very pleased with my teeth
  • Everyone extremely helpful and nice and treatment went really well. I am happy with the result
  • Because they have good service and they always give you positive results
  • Excellent treatment – well organised, pleasant staff; lovely orthodontist
  • The service is very effective with thorough checks throughout. Thank you

Likely:

  • It is a good service here
  • Good care, only issue was that during a period of 6 months I had 3 different orthodontists
  • Nice staff
  • Staff were very nice and supportive

We are delighted with the results and thank all those who submitted throughout December.

Invisalign

Invisalign®

View more
Incognito

Incognito

View more
Clear ceramics

Clear Ceramics

View more
Your First Visit

Your first visit

View more